The Newsletter of the EYBA: the winter edition
Resume of the content:
- International Weekend (26-28 September 2013): what was done within the meeting.
- The President of the EYBA, David Nicholls, gives a speech to the CCBE (Council of the Bars and Law Societies of Europe).
- Updated information of the Spring Conference that will take place from 13th till 15th of March 2014 in Edinburgh.
- Save the date (12-14 June 2014): next AGM in Barcelona. Resume of the organizational aspects of the meeting.
- The Board of the EYBA informs: news regarding what they are working on and news aspects introduced.
- The Legal Article: “Doing Good Pro Bono, Home and Away”, written by Ben Rigby, former President of the EYBA.
We invite you to take a look at the Newsletter in order to keep informed about all the tasks that the EYBA is doing and the coming meetings.
Young Advocacy Group (GAJ Barcelona)337.4 Kbpdf
Newsletter de la EYBA: winter newsletter
Grupo de la Abogacía Joven (GAJ)
08037 Barcelona , Barcelona (Spain)
- 93 496 18 80
- Fax: 93 487 16 49
- Mallorca, 283